1.The mixed emotions that can come with a positive pregnancy test.
2. Morning sickness can become like a friend
3. You might check your panties for blood, all the time.
4. You may feel guilty for getting pregnant again.
5. Not being able to feel baby move in the first trimester can get agonizing.
i highly recommend it!
6. If you're pregnant during your angels due date, It's STILL hard.
7. Bonding with this baby might be hard.
8. Anxiety surrounding doctor appointments can be very real.
9. You may get jealous of people who are pregnant without a previous loss.
& you are jaded. fully aware of what could happen.
& it's flat out NOT fair.
10. You may feel like no one understands.
11. Grief doesn't just go away.
it was just hard. i missed my angels and wondered what if. & Why did my babies have to leave me. Was i even capable of doing this pregnancy and mom thing?!
What if thats why i lost them.
On top of all of the heightened pregnancy hormones grief can become really heavy,
& Pregnancy depression is a very real thing.
Much like Post partum depression but it occurs while still pregnant.
If you feel like it just won't go away, talk to your doctor
12. You experience overwhelming gratitude.
I was in awe. Every tickle, wiggle, flutter, hiccup & kick.
Every bit of growth my belly/body made i was just SO thankful.
Over the moon thankful. Some days i'd even cry because i just couldn't contain it.
13. Finally holding your sweet baby after delivery is the MOST amazing feeling that there is.
There wasn't much i could do other than cry and kiss him.
EVERY ounce of heart ache, fear, & anxiety was 110% worth it.
He is my greatest accomplishment & My greatest blessing.
And in that moment that i saw him for the first time it was almost as if my heart would burst outta my chest in the best way ever possible.
Want to keep following this series?
connect with me on Instagram (@beeandthebuzz)
to stay updated!
What is something that you wish someone would have told you about pregnancy after loss?
Can you relate to the ones listed above? to which ones?