-Jake and i rang in the new year finishing the Harry potter series.
- i had a Pharmacy tech job for 7 HOURS... yea 7 hours.
- Jake got a truck! YAY
- i turned 20 Woop!
-Jake and i got ENGAGED!
- i found my wedding dress!
- Jake turned 21! WooHoo!
-lots of wedding planning
- i chopped off my hair
- Jake got a job with Polaris in Spirit Lake, Iowa
- We did our Engagement pictures
- we packed up everything we owned between us
- Jake & I got married!
- then we drove to our new home in Spirit Lake, Iowa
- we experienced our first major loss as a married couple, our first baby Riley Anne
- we experienced our second unbearable loss, our second baby Lincoln Oliver
- i joined Younique Cosmetics as an Independent Consultant
- Mom & Dad Durlin came to visit
- I had pneumonia
- We found out i was pregnant again!
-we announced my pregnancy
- We heard Baby Durlins heartbeat for the first time
- We had our first ultrasound
- Thanksgiving & 12 weeks along coincided
- traveled to Colorado for Christmas to be with family
- found out we're having a baby BOY (i was in total shock)
- Jake & I spent our 3rd NYE together
Just a few things we'll be looking forward to in 2015
- Myself to turn 21
- Jake to turn 22
- My First Mothers day!
- Our sweet boy to be born!
- Getting to experience life with little man each and every day!
- It will be hard to top 2014 it's truly has been the best year of my life thus far.
2015 you have some giant shoes to fill but i don't doubt you will be amazing!
Much love & HAPPY NEW YEAR
- The Durlins