One night at a friends house? I'd bring at least 3 bags, with things to do just in case, extra clothes
plus every nail polish I owned & whatever else 13 year old me deemed absolutely necessary ...so basically my entire room, shoved into duffel bags ...OH MY.
Well here I am some years later, doing the mom thing & if I'm honest not much has changed. That was until I realized how bulky it is to pack and then carry a diaper bag...
y'all it's a hassle and a half. *insert eye roll & sigh*
I did what I had to and diligently carried one around for a while only to realize how annoying it was. It thwacked into things and knocked over others.
Finally I decided I had bumped into enough people.
My style twin and BFF, gifted me this Gorgeous bag!
Adorable, Functional & my favorite color!
Don't be fooled by its unassuming nature now, this baby ROCKS my world..
baby essentials wise and makes me feel cute & put together BONUS!!
Let me show you!
- Bitty B Design Burp Cloth
- 3 compartment formula on the go container - available at Walmart
- Nuby Natural bottles - Available at Target
- Little Green Cares - moisturizing lotion
- Little Green Cares - Dry skin balm
- Hylands teething tablets
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- Teething/Feeding necklace from The Vintage Honey shop
- Nuby Lion Pacifinder - Available at Walmart
- Nuby soothie pacifier - Available at Walmart
- Burts Bees original lip balm
- Elf Cosmetics - Pout perfector
- Covergirl Concealer stick
- Elf Cosmetics - Matte Lip Crayon in Nude
- Revlon Matte Lipstick
- Wallet - Charming Charlies
- Outfit (onesie & pants)
- Pens - Pilot G2 -07
- Pampers swaddlers diapers
- Pampers sensitive wipes
Thanks so much for reading!
Feel free to connect with us on
Instagram // Facebook \\ Twitter
-xoxo, B -
Even though this post was sponsored all opinions and recommendations are purely my own