| 5.7.15 |
- How many weeks? - 35
- Sleeping? - A lot, at night and during the day i must be gearing up to have this boy lol
- Feeling? - Not great, super exhausted, achy feet, the urge to walk, walk, walk and then random bouts of nausea not fun. Oh and I'm feeling large, very large
- Movement? -Definitely muuuch slower than usual. to say he is running out of room is an understatement haha
- Belly Button? Flat if im sitting but it's getting more outie-ish when i stand lol
- Wedding Ring? - On :)
- Missing Anything? - Sunshine, family, not needing to pee every 10 seconds, Having energy!
- Food cravings? - Jimmy Johns, Chocolate Chip Muffins, & Fruit
- Labor signs? - Yes, more intense BH, I am having to breathe through the "cramps" as i call them because that's literally all they feel like to me.. & i am starting to sway my body instinctually as i breathe. The "cramps" are usually around 3pm to 6pm (not continually) but sporadically during those hours.
- Looking forward to? - My momma getting here soon, getting our maternity pictures back, our 36 week appointment next week & Soon meeting YOU i can't believe it's almost time that everything will be REAL and i'll get to look into your sweet face
2-5 more weeks bubba,