As i was tossing together everything for this dinner this morning,
i had the thought of putting together this post.
The Chicken Noodle Soup cravings were real this morning as i looked outside to find it was completely down pouring!
So here it is, Easy Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup!
- Small bag of baby carrots
- An entire bunch of celery chopped
- An entire 3lb bag of Frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts - this time was a smokey steakhouse seasoned flavored bag, but any kind of boneless skinless chicken will work
- Minced garlic, we had the squeeze bottle kind in the fridge so i just added enough for flavor, we really like garlic though so add however much you like.
- Entire carton of chicken broth
- Whatever pasta we had on hand, which happened to be shells this time
- After putting in the Crockpot liner, put the frozen chicken at the bottom of the Crockpot
- Pile in your baby carrots [either chopped or as is, i did as is]
- Chop up all of your celery and put that in with chicken & carrots
- Add however much garlic you want
- Pour chicken broth over everything
- Toss in some salt & pepper for taste
- Plug in Crockpot, place lid on top, set timer for 5 hours & turn Crockpot on high
- When there is about 30 minutes left on my timer i make the noodles
- While the noodles are cooking, take the cooked chicken out of the crockpot & chop into bite size pieces, After that put the chicken back.
- Combine the soup & noodles
Basil, Italian seasoning, Cilantro or Oregano
Onions, Tomatoes, Peas, etc
Basically the possibilities are endless so make it exactly how you like!
If you happen to make this let me know!
Tag me on Instagram [@beeandthebuzz or #beeandthebuzzblog or
comment below i'd love to hear abou the variations you come up with!